Thursday, November 20, 2008

My mamasita is the COOLEST.

So I get a phone call at like 1AM last night, and guess who it was? That's right, my hip mom. Keep in mind that it was 2AM in Texas. She was calling because she had just seen the movie TWILIGHT and was so excited!! Yes, you read right. A friend of a friend owns a theater and wanted to preview it. So, mom and all of her Laurels went to the midnight show last night!!! She says they stayed awake w/ Mountain Dew, and that it was the best movie, so I am even more excited to go see it tonight! I guess if my mom can handle staying awake for it, I can too.

PS: My dad is so cute. He made chocolate chip cookies for all of the girls to take to the movie and then made my mom sleep in this morning while he got the boys ready for school. How cute!

6 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

I must say you have the best parents ever. Your dad!! What a great guy. I hope I'm a cool mom like that some day!

Regina said...

Ooooooohh! After reading this I am even more excited!! You must post your thoughts tomorrow on the movie!

Jalei & Lane said...

Your mom is the coolest young womens leader! I'm glad she loved the movie. I'm afraid it won't live up to the hype.

the tatsaks said...

I have not seen your parents in soooo long. That was very sweet of your dad.

Chelsea said...

Your parents are so cute! I love it!

Heidi said...

Soo.. what'd ya think?!?