Monday, November 3, 2008

Our little Cowgirl

This started out as a Halloween post, but I have so many cute pictures I can't help but put them all on here. So I apologize again for the quantity. We finally had our six month check-up....almost a whole month late. Our little rascal is:
15 lb 15 oz (50%)
27 in (75%)
and still has a teeny weenie head, 5%.
She's got two razor sharp teeth and likes to chew on EVERYTHING. She is sitting up like a pro now, and has started rocking back and forth like she's anxious to start crawling. I keep pushing her down....I'm so not ready for stair gates and baby proofing everything! Anyway, here we go.... Sitting up and so happy!
Alright, bath time in the tub stinks!! It's so much easier in the sink. Less room, but way better on my back. I'm sticking to the sink as long as she'll fit. She likes it better too, because I let her sit up. She LOVES bath time, especially when she has a towel to suck on.


A few weeks back Clint and I played catch at the park for FHE and Sage just chilled on the grass next to us. She is such a good little gal.



She still absolutely loves being outside, and really enjoys her biking stroller. She's way too small for it, but we prop her up w/ pillows and she just jabbers away.

K I went back and forth on Halloween ideas this year. I wanted something dirt cheap, and cowgirl won. I found this hat on clearance and she had a jean dress, so viola. Here she is gearing up for H-day.She looks so cute in it I want her to wear it every day, but people will wonder what's wrong w/ me, so I guess I won't.
She doesn't try to take it off, which is the craziest thing. I think she knows she looks good in it, and likes to show off. Here she is on our super long walk to Uncle BJ and Aunt Katherine's house (kidding, it's like a two minute walk.)
I'm not leaning away on purpose here....when Sage gets excited, she flaps her arms up and down like crazy and always whacks me in the face. Six months old and she's already slappin me around....:)

And...she's got the hugest crush on BJ!!!! I'm not kidding, Katherine can attest. When Katherine looks at Sage, she WILL NOT smile at her. But when BJ calls to her and grins, she grins so big her cheeks look like they'll burst. Then she hides her face from him and looks back again to make sure he's still smiling at her. I think we will have trouble when she's older...she's already mastered the art of flirting.


Last but not least, I took Sage to the old school I used to teach at and met up w/ lots of old friends. Here she is w/ Easton, who is two months younger than her! He is so cute and going to be a big boy. Note her cute cowgirl boots. Man I'm so in love w/ her.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sage is so adorable. I love the cowgirl hat on her. She is growing so big, and seems to have such a great personality.

Regina said...

Oh she is so cute!! And she still has those tiny hands and feet!!

Kristina Rich said...

She is the smilingest baby I've ever seen. So easy to love! Definitely the custest cowgirl ever. She fits in just right with you guys. Even lets you play catch and everything! At the rate she's going she'll be playing catch with you in a few months!

Jalei & Lane said...

Those pictures are SO cute. She's so happy!

Castaneda 5 said...

She is so cute in the cowgirl outfit!

the tatsaks said...

I love it!!! She is soooooo darn cute and I love those boots!

Naylor Family said...

I am such a bad comment leaver...Sage looks so adorable in her cowgirl outfit! I love it! And, I LOVE your family pictures! Who'd you have take them? Not that we'd be getting any pictures soon...not till baby is out and I have lost some weight! Hopefully we'll be seeing you tomorrow!

Oh and P.S. be glad you're not married to Justin....we listen to Mexican music everynight when he gets home from work, he cranks up the IPOD and has a big dance party! Haha! You'd hate it over here! We're excited to see you!

Lizzy and Porter said...

Oh she is sooo cute!! Love the boots!

The Hann Family said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute! I LOVE the hat!

Tiffany said...

What a cute Halloween costume! She is adorable! What a happy baby! I love that she is smiling so huge in every single picture! :)

Regina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIANNE!!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

she is so happy & smiley i love it!!! i totally want to get a little bike stroller for hardy. they look so fun! also... LOVE your fam picture. too cute & you look fabulous!

Tansey Hall said...

Awe! Your little cowgirl is adoreable! Sage is so happy and I love how she always smiles so much. She seriously gets more beautiful everyday.