The past few days have been busy...here are just a few of the things we've been doing.
Early morning runs are the best right now w/ the weather. I'm halfway through my training for my marathon and it's going well. I run 15 miles this weekend, which is longer than I've ever run before so wish me luck. I do two runs a week pushing Sage in the stroller, but my long runs are just too long for her. When I get to run w/out her, it's like I can fly! Maybe training while pushing a stroller really does have its benefits....!
Sage LOVES her new hat and would leave it on all day if I let her. Isn't she the cutest little cabbage patch doll you ever saw? And if you look close, you can see her two razor teeth!
One last note:
I am in love w/ Edward.
Thanks to Kristina for burning me the soundtrack to Twilight and giving me my "I heart Vampires" shirt, I've been 100% obsessed w/ thoughts of Twilight all week. I CANNOT wait for next Thursday when I get to see the movie. Really, I worry that I'm breaking a commandment by how much I've been thinking/anticipating seeing it. I listen to Bella's Lullaby (the song Edward plays for her) over and over and over again, all the while dreaming up movie clips in my head. And turns out, the guy who plays Edward in the movie really does play that song on the piano, which as a bonus to me means that I'll be even more in love with him. I've always been a bit of a romantic but it's in full swing this week. I think because I need some romance in my life!!! Poor Clint has been getting reamed lately because he's been slacking off in that department. He really has no clue, and even wished me happy bday on the wrong day. I've tried giving him hints, but no luck. He's so not a romantic guy. I think he fooled me too when we were dating; he used to do the sweetest things! He used to leave me love notes and presents on my car, would surprise me at work by showing up to say hi, lots of little things like that. Well, approximately three days after our wedding, all of that came to a screaming halt. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CLINT to pieces and am so lucky to be married to him, but one of these days he's going to have to pick up on the not so subtle hints I've been sending him. :) Part of the problem, I'm sure, is that my dad and brothers are super romantics, so I was spoiled growing up. Ah well, I'll just read my sappy love stories! :)
Clint: Not that you ever reads this, but I love you babe.















15 comments:
Sounds like you had a great b-day week!! When was your birthday?? Sorry, I missed it, Happy Late Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Late!! sounds like you had a good one! I know what you mean about the romantic stuff, i havent gotten much of it either, and after 5 years you kinda stop expecting it. I would love it, but i just dont think he will ever change!! oh well!! good luck with yours!!!
haha! your funny. a few things
1- that pic of you and clint at the wedding reception is adorable! you look beautiful and sage looks like she knows what she is doing and really smiling for the camera, haha.
2- i love our shirts and cant wait to see the movie!
3- nice job on your runs.
ya, you might want to erase that before he sees it. the top two pictures of sage are so CUTE! I need copies.
Sage is so cute! She has the biggest grin in every picture! She looks like a very happy baby! Happy Birthday!
Sage looks so cute in her hat! What marathon are you doing? Good luck! Wish I could do it with you.
Happy Birthday! Good luck on the marathon! I can understand how you feel on the whole romance issue. Adrian is not very romantic either but he has gotten better over the years!
Sounds like you've been super busy with fun stuff lately! I've been thinking about Twilight for the past 2 weeks too! My Twilight Party is this weekend, so that's why. I'm trying to get everything together!
OK, I am clueless on Edward and the whole twilight thing??? Sounds like you need a bishop's interview j/k
love,
dad
This post cracked me up!! "I feel like I'm breaking a commandment.." HILARIOUS!! I havent thought about it lately, I want to be more excited! Maybe I should read them all again before I go to the midnight showing (yes, that's right) on Thursday! There's a bunch of us going, and we ALL have shirts too! Blogland will be FULL of reviews next week I am sure!!
Hey! OK first, Sage looks so adorable in that little hat! I used to run all the time w/my jogging stroller and the kids loved it. So when are you doing a marathon? And, are you going with the group in the ward to the twilight premiere! If not, you should totally come! And I am with you, my obsessions grows deeper and deeper every day (Edward).
I am so proud of you and all your running and training! Good luck on your 15-miler this weekend! I know you will do great! :)
Sage looks so cute in these pics...I love her purple hat! She just looks like the happiest baby in the world! ;)
Ok, two things: That ball toy is Lukas FAVORITE!!! Debbie got it for him for his birthday last year and he still plays with it...
Two: I'm probably breaking commandments too! I'm getting a group together for the midnight showing Thursday and I told Kurt he HAS to go so he can get some pointers and refresh his romantical side! His needs some polishing after 5 years, just polishing though, I'm lucky to say!!
TWILIGHT in 2 days!!!
Sage gets cuter and cuter!!! I wish I could actually meet her. Isn't it funny how babies love lemons?? SO weird!
The picture of yall the wedding is a framer. Happy belated birthday!!! I didnt know you are doing a marathon. You will have to keep me posted. I am going to do a 1/4 iron man in Utah in August. I am most nervous about the swim. Good luck on the run!!!
Post a Comment