Monday, May 10, 2010

Story Hour


Last Thursday Amber and I met up at Barnes and Noble for story hour. So cute. Sage always loves going to story time, but she is usually pretty shy. Not this time. Sweet Connor bonnor was there to lead her around. I am in love with this picture of him holding her hand walking her around with his hand in his pocket like the little stud that he is.
I'm sure we'll be going back. I've been to several different locations for story time, but this one had smoothie drinks for us after the story and craft. So it's my favorite. :-)




5 comments:

Katherine Young said...

these pictures are so freakin cute!

Jalei & Lane said...

That top picture is so sweet! I wish our story time pampered their mommies!

Tiffany said...

so cute! which location was this at? chandler mall??

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

tiff--no, barnes and noble on val vista at the dana park

Anna said...

Aw, how sweet! I can't believe what a big girl Sage is!!