Happy Fifth to my sweetie.
I love you more than you know.
Clint has a few days off work this week--came home from work last night and said, "let the party begin!!" He is so excited to have a few days off. So am I! We are dropping the girls off at gma and gpa's house tomorrow and headed to Prescott to camp out. Then the REAL party begins. ;-)
More to come after my nice long weekend with my sexy hubby.
I love you more than you know.
Clint has a few days off work this week--came home from work last night and said, "let the party begin!!" He is so excited to have a few days off. So am I! We are dropping the girls off at gma and gpa's house tomorrow and headed to Prescott to camp out. Then the REAL party begins. ;-)
More to come after my nice long weekend with my sexy hubby.















3 comments:
happy anniversary! have fun this weekend!! :)
Happy anniversary. Hope you guys have fun. I can't imagine going camping in this heat. Is it better there?
Happy 5 years! Can't wait to see pics. And you are the coolest wife ever for actually WANTING to go camping for your anniversary.
Post a Comment