Monday, May 17, 2010

Need a Laugh?

Remember how the girls love to play together in the pack and play? Well lately Sage LOVES to read her books to Charlotte. This video isn't the best--I was working on the computer and was trying to be sneaky behind my chair. When Sage sees the camera, she stops reading. But still one of the cutest things ever.


7 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is so sweet! I love how they entertain each other.

Anonymous said...

that is just awesome!! they are so freaking cute.

Kristina Rich said...

Adorable!!! Someone needs to shoot those dogs in the background though. I LOVE girls!!!

Regina said...

What's even funnier is that Charlotte is totally paying attention like she gets every work Sage is saying!! Too cute!

Shari said...

I'd love to know what the story line was! :) What a good big sister!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! That is the sweetest thing ever! I love it! Don't you hate how they always freeze up and stop once they see the camera?? Madden does the same thing...I swear I can never catch anything on camera!

the tatsaks said...

Cutest thing ever!