

These two have been having so much fun together lately. Their favorite thing to do together? Lay in the pack and play--no toys--and just hang. They laugh like crazy at each other. The other day they sat in this thing for about an hour while I cleaned house. I kept coming over to them and asking if they wanted out and Sage would say, "no, stay. Charlotte stay". Fine by me!
Don't Charly's legs look so skinny?
4 comments:
So nice that they're easily entertained!
these pictures are so cute! How nice to have two so close in age that can play together and entertain each other! maybe it's time for us to have another one... ;)
I love it when they are not old enough to fight. What a couple of cuties!!
ok, how cute are they??? im so jealous that sage is nice to char... bry could never just lay next to nash with out bigging him like crazy. how fun, they are going to be such good friends!!
Post a Comment