Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Charly's STATS


We had Charlotte's one year check up today. All went well until it was time to go. Sage wanted to stay and play with the train set, which resulted in a temper tantrum in the extreme. We're talking kicking, screaming, throwing her shoes, etc. It wasn't pretty. I had to carry Charly out on one side and had Sage over my shoulder on the other. Other than that though, it was great. Charlotte is so fun these days. She stood up yesterday for the first time and has been practicing it all day. So so so cute. I've tried to get a good shot of her standing, but so far this is the best I've been able to get. And the face below? My favorite. She's been giving me this cute little face all week.

In addition to standing, she's major into her bouncer...

She's holding and (finally) drinking from a sippy cup...

And she's a machine on the stairs (gate is officially up. I hate it.)...


I love this little baby.
Oh ya, her stats are:
Height: 28 1/4 inches 20%
Head: 17.5 25%
Weight: 16 lbs 5 oz less than 3rd%. (Dr. says he is tired of seeing the negative sign in front of her charts, so he's calling it "less that 3rd". Whatever.)

5 comments:

Jami said...

She is getting so big. Eleanor was only 18 lb, so don't feel bad. She looks great.

Jalei & Lane said...

She should have some killer thighs with all those squats she's doing. She is so cute with all of her faces!

the tatsaks said...

She is so so so cute!!!! Ki alley was 17 lbs at 1 and I thought she was so tiny! I miss those days!

Regina said...

She is a tiny little thing! SO cute!!

Tiffany said...

Yay for Charly's growing stats!!! :) I love all the birthday party pics! Those cakes are amazing! And the pictures of Charly looking all confused while you guys sing to her are hilarious...lol. Madden acted the same exact way when we all sang to him at his birthday. Miss you and your girls so much! Makes me so sad we don't live close anymore so our babies can play and we can hang out. Looks like you are gonna have to make a trip out to chicago to visit us ;)