My dad sent me this video to me weeks ago and I'm just getting around to watching it. I picked a good night to watch it because I have been feeling like such a horrible mom lately. I feel like I'm too impatient with them, like I don't give them enough attention, like I'm just not cut out for mommyhood. I want to be a good mother more than anything else in this world, and this is a good reminder that we're not alone and we can do it.
July
7 years ago















2 comments:
Great video! Thanks for sharing! I think I can speak for most all mothers when I see that we all feel inadequate for this job. But I know you are doing a great job and all we can do it try our best and above all else love them which of course you do.
Oh my gosh, what are you trying to do to me!? I am sobbing. I so needed this! I have had the hardest week and just like you said I have been thinking I am just not cut out to be a mother!! It's embarassing to admit that, but it's true!! I have been beating myself up thinking that 'If I were a good mom, Kelly wouldn't throw this tantrum, or say this, or act this way, etc'
This week has been my hardest ever and I just loved this video! Thank you!!
Post a Comment