Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday is a SPECIAL day...

It's the day mommy doesn't have to work and gets to play all day!!!!!!!
I love today. Zero work. Zero stress. Just me and the girls playing hard all day long. Daddy had to work, or else it would have been perfect. It was a pretty perfect day though. We played hard in the sand, in the hose, in cookie dough, in nail polish, and in the swings. The girls took a long three hour afternoon nap after their long morning. That's pretty perfect too.


Sage LOVES to look at pictures after they are taken. She was laughing hysterically after each funny face I did. I tried to get her to make a funny face, but as you can see she was too concerned with her "cheese" face.

Waiting for her fingernails and toenails to dry

Happy {Body for Life} cheat day for us!

My brave child. This girl loves to go super high in the swing.

BOB had a flat tire this morning, so we took the car instead. The girls LOVED it.

And last but certainly not least, here they are enjoying their cookies. Can't see Charlotte's? That's cause it's in her hair.


yea for SATURDAYS!!!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

What a fun mommy daughter day! I've heard great things about those little cars. Do you think Charly could ride in it by herself or is she still too little?

Anna said...

Saturdays ARE the best!!! Looks like you had a great one! Isn't painting your little girl's toes the best???