Sage has been cracking me up lately. She is all of the sudden so spunky and full of personality. If she gets thirsty, she'll say one of two things:
"Sagey's tummy is thirsty and needs water." or "Tummy needs water in it." Then after she takes a drink, she lifts up her shirt and says, "that better, tummy?" I die laughing every time.
I was up working on the computer the other day, came downstairs and found this:
Nope, I didn't put them there. She does everything EXACTLY the way I do. Every day after we get home from work, I take her shoes and bow off and put them on the table. Apparently I forgot to this particular day, so she did it herself. Note how symmetrically those shoes are lined up? (sometimes I worry her OCD will surpass mine)
Playing at Connor's house. Every morning I ask what she wants to do that day, and I always get the same answer. "Pay Connor's house!"

Tonight after Charlotte was in bed I went downstairs to clean up. I came back up and found Sage reading Abby a good night story. I love how she's got her tucked in. I've started using her blanket to tuck her in at night and every morning when I go get her, she says, "I'm still cozy!", as she points to the blanket all tucked in tight around her. So cute. She has become quite skilled at putting off going to bed at night. After our routine of brushing teeth, jammies, prayers, etc. I tuck her in and she says, "sing songs". So, I ask what she wants me to sing and it's always "Child of God", then "Love Temple" (I love to see the Temple), then "Sunbeam". She loves loves loves to sing, so I've had to limit her long song list to two songs per night. She would have me up singing to her all night long if I let her.

Charlotte caught a strange bug Wednesday night and was throwing up for about five hours. It took her two nights to catch up on her lost sleep, and after a two hour nap this morning I had to go wake her up. She was OUT. I took pictures, tickled her cheeks, called her name, and finally just had to pick her up. I felt so bad cause I know if I was ever to sleep that soundly I'd be super mad at anyone who woke me up. She looks so relaxed!

"Sagey's tummy is thirsty and needs water." or "Tummy needs water in it." Then after she takes a drink, she lifts up her shirt and says, "that better, tummy?" I die laughing every time.
I was up working on the computer the other day, came downstairs and found this:
Nope, I didn't put them there. She does everything EXACTLY the way I do. Every day after we get home from work, I take her shoes and bow off and put them on the table. Apparently I forgot to this particular day, so she did it herself. Note how symmetrically those shoes are lined up? (sometimes I worry her OCD will surpass mine)
Playing at Connor's house. Every morning I ask what she wants to do that day, and I always get the same answer. "Pay Connor's house!"
Tonight after Charlotte was in bed I went downstairs to clean up. I came back up and found Sage reading Abby a good night story. I love how she's got her tucked in. I've started using her blanket to tuck her in at night and every morning when I go get her, she says, "I'm still cozy!", as she points to the blanket all tucked in tight around her. So cute. She has become quite skilled at putting off going to bed at night. After our routine of brushing teeth, jammies, prayers, etc. I tuck her in and she says, "sing songs". So, I ask what she wants me to sing and it's always "Child of God", then "Love Temple" (I love to see the Temple), then "Sunbeam". She loves loves loves to sing, so I've had to limit her long song list to two songs per night. She would have me up singing to her all night long if I let her.
Charlotte caught a strange bug Wednesday night and was throwing up for about five hours. It took her two nights to catch up on her lost sleep, and after a two hour nap this morning I had to go wake her up. She was OUT. I took pictures, tickled her cheeks, called her name, and finally just had to pick her up. I felt so bad cause I know if I was ever to sleep that soundly I'd be super mad at anyone who woke me up. She looks so relaxed!















5 comments:
That is too funny. I love when the girls say cute things. I hope Charlotte feels better. She looks adorable sleeping.
Your girls are so cute. You need to come back in town so we can see how ours play together!
Charlotte is just too cute. I hate to wake up Easton when he is sound asleep. Sage is such a smart girl, just like her mom.
So cute! This is one of the BEST sleeping pictures ever! She looks so relaxed. She is a skinny little thing!
She is so tiny. I hate that she got sick. Hope she's all better now. I had to wake Sadie up this morning and I felt bad too.
Post a Comment