So. There are a thousand pictures on here, many duplicates of the same shot. Sorry. My siblings and parents better appreciate the time I spent uploading these huge files!! We've got one disc and six different people who want it. So, here ya go. This is every single color shot on the cd. The only thing you're missing are the black and whites of the same poses. You can save these to your computer and order the prints you want if you'd rather do that than wait your turn for the disc.
While my fam was in town a few weeks ago we decided we'd better take a family photo since the last one we took had zero babies and only one additional in law. I think I was a junior in high school or something like that. Who knows when the next time we'll all be together in the same state will be?! Although I look chubby and have nasty braces on my teeth, I love these pictures. I love how the babies are looking away, crying, and shy. I love how cute my brothers are. I love that all of the in laws fit perfectly into our family. I love my husband in his superman glasses that I thought he had taken off for these but apparently didn't. (thanks a lot, babe.) I love love love my family and am so glad we did this!!!
Thanks Kayleen, for doing such a great job!!!























While my fam was in town a few weeks ago we decided we'd better take a family photo since the last one we took had zero babies and only one additional in law. I think I was a junior in high school or something like that. Who knows when the next time we'll all be together in the same state will be?! Although I look chubby and have nasty braces on my teeth, I love these pictures. I love how the babies are looking away, crying, and shy. I love how cute my brothers are. I love that all of the in laws fit perfectly into our family. I love my husband in his superman glasses that I thought he had taken off for these but apparently didn't. (thanks a lot, babe.) I love love love my family and am so glad we did this!!!
Thanks Kayleen, for doing such a great job!!!






































10 comments:
Note to self: baloon shirt + baggy pants = pregnancy shot. Nice job audrie.
On another note, seriously, that is one good looking fam-damily!!
Such good pictures! I like your shirt.
Audrey, I was just thinking how thin all of you girls looked, especially since you all have little babies in these pics, too! A beautiful family!
Good rocking chair memories for us!
Those are so cute! And you are a nerd you look beautiful, not chubby at all!
Those turned out too cute. I can't believe how old they make me feel.
These pictures are to die for!!! Gorgeous family! Gorgeous pictures!! You cannot even tell you have braces in any of them, for real!!! You and your sisters and sister in law and your mom are all so so pretty in these pics! I always love great family pics...they are totally worth all the hassle and hard work!
What a good looking family!!!!
These are so good! Man, you have a big family!!
Post a Comment