Sunday, February 12, 2012

3 Months

Already!
blowing bubbles
sleeping 12-13 hours each night--but ADDICTED to her pacifier and wakes up around 5 or 6AM for me to put it in her mouth so she can go back to sleep
napping 3 times a day-two long and one short
poops once every few weeks (craaaaaazy.)
smiles NON stop
cooing
loves to shove things in her mouth, especially blankets
about 10 1/2 lbs, a tiny little thing!
major bald spot on the back of her head
still sleeps best swaddled super tight
LOVES to be held tight and snuggled
NEVER cries except when she needs to burp

This little gal is spoiling us rotten! She really is the most easy-going, happy little chick ever. I thought S and C were good babies, but man. She is AMAZING. Literally the easiest baby I've ever seen. I'm a little in love.

Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

She is so so precious!

Tiffany said...

loved this picture idea from pinterest! :) what a doll!

Debbie said...

Man that is ONE CUTE BABY!!

Shari said...

The girls all look so different but all so beautiful. You have a home full of princesses!

Anonymous said...

Ok there is no way she is 3 months. I swear u just has her. She is a doll. Way to go on the races. U are so motivating!!! Keep it up!!