Wednesday, February 8, 2012

London's Run

Katherine talked me into doing London's Run with her this year. I wasn't going to because I never have the chance to run anymore with three kiddos, but I did it and we had so much fun. And bonus--I ended up with my fastest 10K time ever! I came in 3rd for my division and kept an 8:18 pace. Not super fast by any means but speedy for me. I'm glad we only did the 10K instead of the 1/2 though. I was glad to be done! Oh. And note to Katherine----when you're participating in a run for cancer, don't talk to people about hating your life. FYI. HA!

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I need to sign up for some of those! 8 minute miles are SUPER fast!

Jami said...

That is very, very, very fast. I can only do 10-12 minutes mile.

Tiffany said...

I will always have fond memories of London's Run...my very first race ever...WITH YOU! :)
Congrats on your fastest 10K time! :)