Sunday, February 12, 2012

SPARTAN 2012

Spartan was yesterday. Super super fun, but I missed having Clint with me. No way his leg would have held up, but maybe next year. :)
This years course was awesome. A group from my gym started together and then Kristina and I paired up for the whole thing. There was a rope climb, tractor pull, tire flips, barb wire belly crawl, looooots of up and down mud hills, wall climbs, row pull, bucket pulley system, monkey bars, spear throw, burpees, wall climb, river walking (TONS of this. at least a miles worth of wading in the freezing water), and a whole lotta running. It was fantastic. I love stuff like this and am so glad I did it this year.
I'm also super thankful a friend from the gym took pics of everyone. For two reasons.
1. I left my camera in the van and didn't snap a single pic.
2. Seeing these helps me stay motivated to eat right. I can see my squishy belly and lots of problem areas that I can't stand. I'm cringing to even put them up here but oh well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you actually enjoy this!!! You are hardcore!! All I can do is run...far. None of this other crazy stuff! Congrats!!! You are amazing!!!

Shari said...

Your "squishy belly?" You do this three months after having a baby! Give yourself a lot of credit!

Jason and Kate said...

Didn't you just have a baby? All that after 3 months is amazing. Do you go to Crossfit?

Regina said...

Ummm, wow.

eyre blog said...

Ummm, WOW!!!!! is all i can think of too!