Sunday, February 12, 2012

Clint's BD!

Clint turned the big 33 (right?) a few weeks ago, so to celebrate we had his favorite cookies and cream ice cream cake and sang. Or I sang. The girls were terrified for some reason. Very low key and easy, just the way we like things. We are all so glad Clint is around to celebrate his birthday with us! Love you mac daddy.
Photobucket

33 reasons why i love you, in random order:

33 you apologize when you burp or pass gas
32 you wear a nasty copper bracelet around your wrist to help your shoulder from hurting (even though I hate it)
31 you let me boss you around for the most part
30 you give me compliments all the time
29 you always eat lots, so I never feel like a big pig
28 you love cereal as much as I do, or maybe more
27 you are passionate about the things you believe
26 you are good with your hands (naughty, and not naughty ways. HA!)
25 you can grow a beard in three days flat
24 you are a big burly man just the way I like em
23 you have fantastic hair and killer sideburns (please oh PLEASE let at least one of my kids get his hair?!)
22 you swear I don't have cellulite even though we both know I do
21 you look good in your hard hat and safety vest
20 you carry around a 5 inch knife on your belt everywhere you go
19 you use that knife to dig in the dirt, saw things, AND cut your food
18 you are active and love to be outdoors
17 you act silly for the girls
16 you explain things to Sage and repeat yourself a thousand times without getting frustrated when she says, "what? what?"
15 you snore in your sleep (oh wait....that's not something I love!)
14 you always let me know that I don't need to be nervous before a race because, "You're not going to win anyways" (haha!)
13 you let me pick the restaurant
12 you are a home-body, just like me
11 I've only heard you say one swear word our entire marriage and yet don't hate me for my sailor's mouth
10 you love your bike
9 you know lots of crazy insignificant facts and could win Jeopardy any day of the week
8 you love your job and work harder than pretty much any man I know
7 you try hard to make me happy every day
6 you love your girls and are the world's BEST daddy
5 you take your callings seriously and are such a good missionary
4 you love your Heavenly Father and his Son
3 you don't take life too seriously
2 you don't stress over things that are out of our hands and remind me to simmer down when I start to
1 you are you. You have your imperfections that drive me insane but they make up all the reasons why I love you and why we are a perfect match. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

8 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Happy birthday Clint! That cake looks awesome. Where did you get it?

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Clint!!!! :)

Shari said...

Awww. I love (most of) those things about him, too, and I'm so happy you do! :)

Regina said...

This post had me laughing to tears! I was reading them to Michael, you are hilarious.

eyre blog said...

this is so sweet marianne. just in time for valentines day too! good guy that clint is!

Jami said...

Such a cute idea.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

So cute Marianne! I love hearing your stories.. What a good guy!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-buah-kesemek/