I'm so behind.
New job.
Old job.
Three kids who like to be entertained.
A baby that I can't squeeze enough.
New job.
Old job.
(Ok, I know I said those twice, but they are dominating my life right now!)
Quick catch up:
Dance class! Melts my heart watching those cute buns wriggle around.
Lazy Sunday mornings in mommy's bed.
Surprise FHE put on by daddy about "gun safety", AKA nerf wars.
Surprise flowers from daddy.
(this one needs elaboration. Sage has always prayed for specific flowers in her prayers. She tells Clint regularly that he has never brought her flowers before. So when he came home one afternoon and asked, "Sage, what do you always say I need to buy for you?" She answered without skipping a beat, "FLOWERS!". He pulled them out from behind his back and the girls went WILD. It was the sweetest moment.)
LOVE:

First bumbo experience!






New job.
Old job.
Three kids who like to be entertained.
A baby that I can't squeeze enough.
New job.
Old job.
(Ok, I know I said those twice, but they are dominating my life right now!)
Quick catch up:
Dance class! Melts my heart watching those cute buns wriggle around.
Lazy Sunday mornings in mommy's bed.
Surprise FHE put on by daddy about "gun safety", AKA nerf wars.
Surprise flowers from daddy.
(this one needs elaboration. Sage has always prayed for specific flowers in her prayers. She tells Clint regularly that he has never brought her flowers before. So when he came home one afternoon and asked, "Sage, what do you always say I need to buy for you?" She answered without skipping a beat, "FLOWERS!". He pulled them out from behind his back and the girls went WILD. It was the sweetest moment.)
LOVE:

First bumbo experience!





















3 comments:
That is so funny that she would even think to tell Clint to bring her flowers. LOVE. And what is your new job?
flowers from daddy?? how sweet!! :)
What a fun time I've had reading your blog tonight! I didn't realize I'd missed so much! :)
Post a Comment