Clint was able to bless Emery last Sunday, February 5th. It was a relaxing, fabulous day. No stress, no worries. We didn't host a brunch/lunch or anything because everyone had to be at different ward times and meetings, so it was nice. :)
Clint was nervous and says his bad leg was shaking during the blessing, but you couldn't tell by listening to him. It was such a sweet blessing. I heard some of it....most was drowned out by my pesky little nephew Gage who was screaming in the row in front of me. haha! Just kidding Amber. For real. Kidding. You know I love that monster. For the most part, she was blessed to:
-have knowledge in this life, and at an early age will recognize Heavenly Fathers plan, her blessings, and her free agency
-have courage to make good decisions
-stand for truth
-listen to the will of her Heavenly Father
-be a great blessing to her family
-look to her sisters for guidance and follow their examples
-be an example to those around you
If anyone who was there heard the rest of it, let me know what I'm missing! My camera wasn't cooperating, so none of these are fantastic. But I'll be playing dress up with Em in her dress sometime soon and will get some of her.
I'm so beyond grateful for my little gal. She is the perfect addition to our family and we love her so much.



Clint was nervous and says his bad leg was shaking during the blessing, but you couldn't tell by listening to him. It was such a sweet blessing. I heard some of it....most was drowned out by my pesky little nephew Gage who was screaming in the row in front of me. haha! Just kidding Amber. For real. Kidding. You know I love that monster. For the most part, she was blessed to:
-have knowledge in this life, and at an early age will recognize Heavenly Fathers plan, her blessings, and her free agency
-have courage to make good decisions
-stand for truth
-listen to the will of her Heavenly Father
-be a great blessing to her family
-look to her sisters for guidance and follow their examples
-be an example to those around you
If anyone who was there heard the rest of it, let me know what I'm missing! My camera wasn't cooperating, so none of these are fantastic. But I'll be playing dress up with Em in her dress sometime soon and will get some of her.
I'm so beyond grateful for my little gal. She is the perfect addition to our family and we love her so much.



















3 comments:
SO cute! I love her headband.
love her dress! can't wait to see more pics!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment