9 months of anticipation
8 months of zero bladder control
7 months of major heart burn
6 months of nausea and vomiting
5 months of back pains
4 months of sleepless nights
3 months of legs spasms
2 months of projects and planning
1 month of extreme mood swings
100% worth every second.
Our little angel came at 7:49PM Sunday, August 16th. She is 20 inches long and weighs 5bs 15 oz. Many more details to come, but for now...isn't she beautiful?? We are very much in love with her.
















23 comments:
Yes she is!!! Congrats!!! I also heard you did it all natural. You are such a stud! I am so happy for yall!
She IS beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her.
She is gorgeous, Marianne! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! :) And I LOVE her name! xoxo
(p.s. love your new header...you do NOT look like you just had a baby in that picture...you look great!)
(p.p.s. how was it delivering with no drugs?? I am anxious to hear more details!)
You look awesome!! The baby is sooooo cute!! And Sage looks like a natural big sis already! I cannot wait to hear about the natural birth and all the details!! Congrats on your perfect little angel!! And I guess her little friend missed her up in heaven and decided to join her down here early!! They are going to be best buds and ya'll are going to have so much fun together!!
She is so cute! I love the name Charlotte! And she's long & lean!
Hooray!! Congrats Mama!
Yay!! I hope you're sleeping better than before. I want to come visit sometime in the evening this week. I have to hear everything. I heard you were such a trooper, and I LOVE the name Charlotte by the way! I'll give you a call!
She is beautiful. I love the name. I can't believe you and Jalei had them so close together.
She is so beautiful!!! I am so glad things went well. I can;t wait to hear the details of the natural birth, only of you are sharing. Congrats to you and Clint.
Yipee! Could you look more amazing in that photo? We thought Sunday was the big day. We're those creepy kind of neighbors that spy all the time and keep track of how long Clint's truck has been parked in that position, etc... I better go see her I guess! I'm so happy for you guys. Time to start planning the Josh/Charlotte wedding.
Congrats!! she is precious!! i love the name, any special meanings with it!? you look so good! i cant believe you went natural! you go!! i cant wait to see more pictures! im so happy for you!!
Cute name, cute bow, cute girl, cute momma! I am dying to hear how the 'au naturale' thing went. You are amazing! Congrats!
Oh my gosh, congratulations! She is soo tiny, how are you doing?!? BEAUTIFUL! let me know if I can do anything for you!!
YEAH!!!! COngrats!!!! YOu two make the most beautiful girls!!!! I miss you! HOpe you are going great.
Yeah- We are so excited for you!! I'm going to miss hearing your pregnant stories but can't wait to hear more baby stories!
I was wondering if i'd find the update on here! Yay she finally made it! I know you were so ready! I love her little name! Doesn't she make Sage look so grown up now? It's weird because Sage is still such a baby herself! I love you bunches and congratulations!!
Congrats Marianne. She is really cute. I am anxious to see more pictures and hear details on how everything went. Remember to let me know if you need anything. We really will bring dinner over one of these nights that way we can catch up and see your girlies! I'm pretty sure the last time I saw Sage was when she was 4 weeks old. What the heck!
She is so cute and I love her name!!!!
What a cutie!!! I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering if you had had her!!! she is so adorable!!! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything!
grandma and grandpa are in love w/ Charlotte:-))
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her! Let me know if you need anything!
Ahhh...congrats to you and Clint...another beautiful daughter. Glad she is here safe and sound. I want to help...I'll call you.
Post a Comment