Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Bath!

We gave Charly her first bath on Sunday, her one week birthday. I have been washing her down with a warm rag at night, and she HATES it. Screams bloody murder. So I figured she would hate a real bath. Luckily for me, she loved it. She sat in the warm water so content, just looking all around.

I LOVE this picture of Sage. She looks so proud to be up on the counter (where she usually is not allowed!) and part of the action.

She cried for a few minutes at the end when I was cleaning her face and back off, but for the most part was a champ.


9 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

oh my. that last little picture is precious! You can see just how tiny she is compared to that huge binky.

the tatsaks said...

Marianne, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love her skinny little legs! And congrats on making it through the delivery naturally! You are amazing!

Regina said...

I loved all these posts! You do have two of the cutest girls around! I can't even imagine loving another baby like I love Kelly. I know it happens, but it's hard to comprehend until the time comes I guess! You are doing a fantastic job as a mommy of TWO!

Jami said...

I don't think any baby likes having a bath.

Jalei & Lane said...

Love the last picture! She did so much better than Elliot with the bath.

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Both of your girls are just so cute! I need to stop by to meet charly sometime. I love the bath pictures and that is so cute that sage wants to share all her toys with the baby! So sweet!

Monson Family said...

you have another precious little girl! She is beautiful just like Sage. CONGRATS!

Jenni said...

Congrats, Marianne! She's a beauty like the rest of your family! You looked beautiful in those pictures, too! Can't wait to see her in November at Jordan's wedding!

Brad and Laurie said...

ever get any meals?