Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Girls

Just a few pictures of my two beautiful baby girls. Could not love them more!












Thank you to Kayleen for the beautiful pictures; we love them!

9 comments:

Jami said...

Those are beautiful. They look so great together.

Jalei & Lane said...

OH-MY-GOSH! Those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I plan on taking Elliot's birth announcement picture today (with my own camera) & hope to get something half as cute as yours!

Kristina Rich said...

THE TU TU's!!!! So stinking cute. I love your babies!!

Tiffany said...

These pictures turned out adorable! I love them! You guys sure do have two beautiful little girls! :)

Ashley said...

I love the pictures. It's so fun to see your adorable family and that you are doing so well. Your girls are so beautiful, but is that a surprise? =)

Katherine Young said...

i have already told you this but i LOVE these!!! your girls are beautiful!!!

Shari said...

I'm only a little bit prejudiced, but I'm pretty sure these are the prettiest babies ever created!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Oh they are so cute! I LOVE the pictures!

Allie said...

Marianne! She is gorgeous! Those pics of your gurlies are absolutely priceless and man you have cute head bands! I can't believe how long that baby's legs are! Lucky girl! I loved your post about the horrid night of sleep, so good to know I am not alone! You are such a good mommy recording the adorable OCDness of Sage, how fun will that be to look back on someday! We love and miss yall! Congrats to you, Clint, and Sage on that sweet bundle!