We are loving our new addition--She is THE BEST baby. She goes four hours between each feeding and is content 95% of the time. The only time she grunts and groans is when she is trying to take a poop. Sage has had some major jealousy issues this past week and cries for mommy a LOT, but she loves her baby sister and takes good care of her. She is really gentle with her and looks around for her every morning. If
Charly cries, Sage automatically runs over to her pack and play and tries to peek over the edge. If she's in her high chair, she points to
Charly and grunts until I go check on her. It's pretty sweet. We're a bit sleep deprived over here, but that is to be expected with a new one, right? I'm just sad because she is already filling out. The brand new baby stage is my absolute favorite and it goes by way too fast. I stay up late at night nursing her--not because she is awake, but because it's the only time I can sit and just breathe in her scent and snuggle with her as long as I want. I love my new little girl so much.

Thanks to Kristina for the cutest
onesie ever!

Bright eyes


This is too cute. Sage loves to share her toys with her little sister. This is what I found Sunday morning as I came down the stairs:


Recognize this??? She is a finger sucker, just like her big sis!

Sage is attached to my hip ALL DAY. If I'm holding
Charly, I've got to keep one hand on Sage or else she cries like she's hurt. It gets a bit frustrating, especially when I'm trying to nurse, but I love it.
5 comments:
Matilda also has several issues. She doesn't want me out of her sight, and if anyone gets near or picks up Eleanor, she tells them that she is her baby, and then she stares them down with the evil eye.
Congrats!!! She is so pretty. I am so glad she is such a good baby. I loved the newborn stage too. ALthough I feel I got jipped since Easton was twice the size of your little one.
These pictures are so precious! I kinda think our kids look alike at this stage. What do you think?
Sooo cute! Love the newborn stage too...glad she's such a good baby!
Charly is adorable! And why do I love that picture on the bottom of you and both your girls? Is is so sweet! Sad that Sage is a little jealous, but so sweet at the same time, isn't it? I love her! I miss you guys so much and wish I could be there to cuddle sweet little Charly in my arms :(
Post a Comment