I took Charlotte to her two week check up today, what a trooper she was! She is growing like a weed already and is 6 lbs 9 oz. She's got the longest legs and arms! She slept 5 hours last night between feedings if you can believe that. She is seriously such a good little baby. 
Me and my girlie's


July
7 years ago















6 comments:
I keep forgetting she was so TINY when she was born! 6lbs 9oz is still so small!
she is TEENY TINY! I love that top picture of Charly! She does have long and skinny legs and arms! :)
She is so adorable. Got to love that binky! That is the only one that I can get Brookelyn to take. They are so huge but whatever nakes them happy and quiet, right?!!
She is so perfect!! I can't get over how cute she is! How are you feeling? That pacifier is huge...I love how she is trying to hold it in!
miss you all!
her legs and arms are so long...she is so cute.
Post a Comment