Friday, August 28, 2009

Family

I'm playing catch up tonight....my family has been lucky enough to be here visiting for a while and we've been staying busy. These are all a few weeks old so I'm preg in them but oh well.
Cute Kenedi Chance
These two play so well together!

Everyone at my house...don't I look so happy?



Mom, Aud, Sage and I out trying to walk Charly out of me.



Sage is IN LOVE with her doggie back pack



Dinner at our house...BJ and Katherine



Dang my husband is HOT.

Aunt Susan, Kinsey and mom playing chopsticks on the piano

Dad and Dustin on their 500th trip hiking up Camelback :)

Saying bye to GrandpaI am so grateful to my family for coming out to visit. My mom is here until Monday and will have been here almost three weeks! Thanks dad, Dustin and Zack for holding down the fort at home while she is away and for letting her stay so long. Love you guys!

5 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Jalei & Lane said...

Did you cry when everyone left? I did! Lane asked if I was feeling neglected w/ everyone focusing on Elliot & I bursted into tears! Not because I felt neglected, I think I was just realizing that I'm alone.

the tatsaks said...

I LOVE having family around!

Tiffany said...

you have such an awesome family, marianne! isn't it so great to have moms that will come and stay with you when you have your hands full with new babies? moms are the best! :)

Brad and Laurie said...

Beautiful children!