Christmas morning, Clint and I were WAY more excited than our girls were. We couldn't wait to see the smile that would light up Sage's face when she saw her gifts. It really is the best feeling to see excitement on your kids' faces. It makes Christmas so much fun! Notice hers is the only one with anything in it....next year, Charly.


The girls' loot. Our goal was to get her a stroller and a baby...not to over-do it. Other than a few stocking
stuffers, we didn't get her anything else. UNTIL daddy came home with the baddest hot pink trike you've ever seen. She's too small for it still, but he couldn't resist. I'm glad.

Making her way down the stairs. We had to wake her up...at 8:30. She is a late sleeper!


She made a MAD DASH for the stroller, and after a bit of coaxing we got her to open the baby doll to put inside. She was a little scared of it at first because it cries and burps, but she loves her now.


I love this pic. I wonder what she's thinking....

She is OBSESSED with Elmo, and I have no idea why. She's never seen him on TV and she doesn't have anything Elmo. But, she sure knows who he is so we got her an Elmo book. We've now read it 3,976 times since Christmas.


OK. My dad was so excited to give her these stuffed animals, and Sage usually loves stuffed animals. But for some strange reason, she was so scared of them!

She ran away and was hiding from the. Sorry, dad. She likes them now.



Headed to Grandma/pa's house. I guess I didn't realize how big the doll was when I bought it...

Opening her stash from the
Overton's




Back at home testing the toys out one last time before bed.

This Christmas season, I have been thinking about how unbelievable grateful I am for my Savior. His gift to us is the greatest of all and I am eternally grateful. I have felt so content and happy lately. I love having my babe at home. We have so much fun together and have been able to reconnect with his time off. Yea for long weekends! I can't wait till Thursday and the long FOUR days we get to have with him home.
2 comments:
That tricycle is AWESOME!! And that video was so cute!
We got the same doll and stroller for Lauren! You must like Target as well!! Christmas with kids is the best.
Post a Comment