Dear Sage and Charlotte,
Please stop plotting against mommy. I don't like how you two are tag-teaming against me. It's not quite fair since I only have two arms. Now both of you sleep through the night and be nice to me tomorrow, please. Love you both most of the time.
Mommy
July
7 years ago















3 comments:
Good luck with that one... And when you figure out how to defeat them, let me know your secret.
oh no, are they not sleeping through the night these days? Hows training going? I am getting scared because ever since the snow hit us really bad this week, I am awful about making it to the gym for my runs cuz the roads are SO bad! UGH! Its frustrating me! Im supposed to do 18 miles this weekend...and Im not sure I can do it! Will call you soon...
I promise it is when you have two so close and they are the same gender they will forever divide and conquer!! My boys are the worst!If I try to discipline one for being mean to the the other the other gets mad at me for putting him in time out! You can't win! I hope you have better luck with girls!
Post a Comment