Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BRACES

Does anyone in the Mesa area know of a good (competitively priced) orthodontist? I don't want braces, but I need them. My teeth seem to be getting more and more crooked the older I get. Annoying. So, I am on the ortho hunt to find someone good and cheap. Like that's possible. Let me know!

10 comments:

Alisha said...

Hey Marianne! I work for one and he is doing mine right now!
Alisha

the tatsaks said...

Oh man sister! I am with you! I have my second set on right now and it is no fun! It will be worth it though! Hope you find someone good!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

I went to Dr. Garn when I was younger. I have no idea on prices though but I really liked them. I can give you more info if you need it. Our office also refers to Dr. Frost. Again no idea on how much they are.

Jalei & Lane said...

One day when we get some money I want to get invisiline. My bottom row needs some help.

Julie said...

Talk to Shelby. She took her Meg to a school of some sort---got them for like half price.

hyrum♥chelsea said...

loved mine. nathan davis. he's on power & guadalupe. good luck!!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Wait a couple years and Ben can do them... He is going to Ortho school!!

Shelby said...

Call me if you want info on the ortho school. I know quite a few adults who went there (and took their kids) is why I looked into. I believe dentist and orthodontist are WAY over priced. Oh don't get me started!!!

E is for Elmes said...

I work for an orthodontist... Free consult... 480 357 4900 let them know i referred you. we'll take great care of you... and he's super close to you and has early morning and Late night appointments

kemra said...

I hear you! I want them too!!! Let me know if you find a good/cheap place!!!