
Christmas Eve we headed out to Clint's folks for delish tamales and soup. I was super lazy this year and did zero baking. Clint and I have been on a "NO SWEETS" diet since December 1st, so no way was I going to bake goodies without being able to eat any! Clint took Christmas day off and ate some sweets, but other than that he has stuck to his guns. I never thought I'd be able to do it, but it's been 29 days and I haven't had ANY cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, candy, nothing. Go me! Only two more days and it's brownie time. Anyways. Christmas Eve was great. Very low key and relaxed, just the way we like it. We ate dinner together and let Sage dig into a few presents. We were only going to have her open one, but ended up opening one from each grandma/pa and one from her great granny. She hit the jackpot this year! Sadly, above is the only shot of Charly. She was content to play and her feet stayed in the air all night.

Thanks to Grandma, Sage got to enjoy a few Christmas goodies. ;-)


She so knew what to do this year. She dug right in!


I love this jacket! Here she is bringing it over to show me. I love her smile here.


This is my favorite gift for her this year. Clint's granny lives in Colorado in a nursing home and spent hours cutting cute little pictures out and pasting them into this notebook. It is absolutely precious. Sage studied every picture and loves it.


smelling a picture of flowers....



And her cute little jammies from grandma/pa Young. I LOVE skin tight jammies on toddlers!
1 comment:
How come yall decided to give up sweets in December?? That's the hardest month!
Post a Comment