Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DENVER

This past week the girls and I ventured out to Denver to see Audrie and her new little Addy. It was quite the trip....! The flight out was terrible. We flew standby and didn't get on the first flight. The Phoenix Suns players and dancers were at our gate and it was like a party. They had a DJ, cameras, TV crew, the whole she-bang. A little ridiculous if you ask me. It freaked my girls out. Sage wouldn't let me set her down so when Charlotte cried it was a little bit of a nightmare. We made the next flight out and it went from bad to worse. Charlotte was screaming, Sage was screaming, I was on the verge of major tears. I wouldn't have made it if a nice lady hadn't been willing to hold Charly for me. She was meant to sit next to me on that flight, for sure. Wherever you are lady, THANK YOU!!! I had to nurse on the plane and we all know how fun that is. At any rate, we made it in one piece. Denver is absolutely beautiful. I love it there. My plan was to help Audrie with Addy and her other two, but well that didn't really happen. I think I caused more drama than anything. My girls refused to sleep the entire time we were there, so between Sage, Charlotte, and Addy taking turns screaming all night long none of us slept too much. Other than no sleep, it was great. Sage LOVED playing in the snow and getting to know Chance and Kenedi. She loved Chance especially and they had so much fun together. Addyson is the prettiest, sweetest little baby. She is still on oxygen and will be for a while, but she is doing well. We had to put she and Charly next to eachother to compare size, and WOW, three months makes a huge difference! Charlotte is no longer my teeny tiny little newborn anymore. It goes so fast. Anyways...we made it back today and the flight went much smoother this time. We made the first flight, Charly slept the whole time and Sage was a little angel. In no order, here are the many many pictures from our trip.




























7 comments:

Katherine Young said...

cute pics!!! i didnt realize how big charly is, crazy. i love charlys bows and it looks like you guys had fun. except i am a little bitter that there is a picture of craig with sage on his lap. she will love me one of these days. haha.

Shari said...

Ha ha! I thought that was interesting to see Sage sitting on Craig's lap, looking so happy, too!
Happy 4 month bd, Charly! We love you! Time is flying by, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to go up and see Audrie. I am glad her and baby are both home. It looks like you guys have fun. and charly is just a doll, those big eyes are too cute.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

You are a daredevil. I am very proud of you for doing that and i wish we had that much ambition. The girls are adorable!

Chelsea said...

how cute! your girls are adorable! sounds like you guys had lots of fun! ha! and addy is precious! i cant wait till marlee has her baby so i can "help"!!! yay!

Tiffany said...

Audries little girl is so beautiful! I am so glad she is home and doing well...
Cute pics of all the kids! Looks like a fun time! (except for the flying part of course...never fun!) Getting so excited to see you soon! We fly into phoenix the day after tomorrow! Woo Hoo!!

Jalei & Lane said...

What a doll Addy is. I'm so glad she got to go home. And she looks like a good size for being 5 weeks early.