Also, I know I've said she's my clone about a thousand times, but this just confirms that notion. A few days ago I was carrying Sage, her three baby dolls, and dirty clothes into her room. I set Sage down on her pink chair in her room and noticed a black fuzz on the chair. My first thought was to pick it up and put it in the trash, but my hands were full. So, I unloaded and came back to get it. Big surprise, it wasn't there! Sage had spotted it right away and was holding it out to me saying "trash". Oh man. Only my baby.
July
7 years ago















4 comments:
i agree!
Wonderful. Starting early is the best way.
Just like her mamma!
hhahahahhaha these pictures are better than i was expecting! hahah. i love that she is in the tie-dyed shirt too. SO freakin cute!
Post a Comment