Charlotte is so happy in all of her pics. Just like big sis is, huh? G'ma Shari needs to spend some one-on-one time with that little girl. I think I'm missing lots of the things I noticed with Sage, just because there are two of them to pay attention to now.
4 comments:
Charlotte is the cutest baby ever! Love the reindeer antler pictures of her!!
Charlotte is so happy in all of her pics. Just like big sis is, huh? G'ma Shari needs to spend some one-on-one time with that little girl. I think I'm missing lots of the things I noticed with Sage, just because there are two of them to pay attention to now.
Cute cute pics! And I love the little ponytail with side bangs on Sage in the last post. Precious!
Our kids will one day hate us for all the things we make them do to get a cute picture. Haha!
Post a Comment