At Amber's house with the kiddos..... check out those lips puckering up! Most days Sage runs from Connor because he's a bit more rambunctious that she is, but today she was loving on him like crazy. So cute!
Love it! So cute! Love the diaper pile too! lol... After like 7 years of straight diapers with my 3, it is soooo nice to not have anymore diapers!! You'll get there someday!
I hate diapers too. I can't even imagine if they weren't disposable. I'm really about saving the planet, but geez. that would be a lot of poop washing. Your little girl is too cute! Amber's kids are too. I'm not surprised though. Tell your sister congrats on her new little boy. #3 is a big step I hear. She's my hero. I hope all is well and it's good see you guys!
3 comments:
Love it! So cute! Love the diaper pile too! lol... After like 7 years of straight diapers with my 3, it is soooo nice to not have anymore diapers!! You'll get there someday!
I hate diapers too. I can't even imagine if they weren't disposable. I'm really about saving the planet, but geez. that would be a lot of poop washing. Your little girl is too cute! Amber's kids are too. I'm not surprised though. Tell your sister congrats on her new little boy. #3 is a big step I hear. She's my hero. I hope all is well and it's good see you guys!
Nothin' better than kissin' cuzins!
p.s. Good luck on your marathon. You are an inspiration mama!
Post a Comment