Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finally.









We finally bit the bullet and took a few family pictures this evening to send out for our holiday cards. I know...we're a little late. Oh well. The girls were not in the smiliest of moods, but we got a few good ones. Thanks to Heidi for snapping a few for us on the spur of the moment, you're the best!

11 comments:

Adria said...

cute pictures!! your girls are so adorable! i love how they have matching dresses, so cute!

Jalei & Lane said...

Those are so cute! Everybody looks great!

Jami said...

I love them. Don't feel bad, we are still waiting to get ours back from the photographer, so we will be doing ground hog's day cards.

Matt and Megan said...

So cute! I love the polka dot dresses! I cant wait to dress up my little girl! I was reading how amazing your little one sleeps and you had said you do baby wise and still nurse. My oldest has sleep issues, my second is a champ, nervous for my third! Would you recommend baby wise?

the tatsaks said...

Too cute!!!!

HeidiandJason said...

Such a cute little family sorry I'm not professional lol!

Jensen Family said...

cute pics!! cute lil family :)

Amber Larsen said...

you look gorgeous in those

Tiffany said...

LOVE your family pics!!! SO SO SO SO cute! What a beautiful family you have! :) getting SO excited to see you soon!!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

so so cute.

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Very cute pictures! You looks beautiful marianne!