

Ok, I know they don't
look sick, but we've had nothing but green noses, bad coughs, and major
diarrhea all week long. Add a few sleepless nights to our week and we've been REAL productive. They've been happy though so I can't complain. I've been housebound since I can't take them anywhere so I'm ready to get things done this week. Charlotte has been catching up on sleep the past two days and has slept from 7pm till 8:30am two days in a row. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another day of that. My mom has been in town to help with Amber's new little man (Gage-so so so cute.) and it's been fun having her here. Sage is in love with her and would much rather hang with gma than with me, which I have thoroughly enjoyed! She has to leave a few days early and is heading to the airport in the morning because my dad had to go and get staff infection. Dang you, dad! ;-) His arm is swollen to twice it's size and he's in the hospital for the next few days on antibiotics. It looks awful. Get better soon, dad. We love you. Sage still asks for gumpa every morning and night when she sees your toothbrush, so hurry up and get here. (he comes on Monday for work.) Other than that, we've had an uneventful week, and it's been great. I'm in love with my little family and LOVE my weekends with Clint. We were spoiled the last few weeks having him home with us, so this week seemed long without him home. Wouldn't it be great if every week had a three day weekend??
5 comments:
They are such cuties! I need to know what you are doing to get Charly to nap & sleep at night so well!
Holy cow your dad has the wordt luck with injuries. Hope he gets better soon.
Those happy faces don't look sick to me! Ü
Hey I want the dish on who all the new presidencies in your ward are---so you are gonna have to go to church this week. (I know its tough, but set a new years resolution to be ACTIVE!)
why, oh why don't they have boundary exceptions??? Ü
They are the cutest sickies I have every seen!
Darn! So sorry to hear you guys have been sick! Your family picture turned out SO CUTE!!! I guess i'm actually going to have to start blogging now to keep up with all my Bella Via friends :(
I bet you're miss'in scouts (haha).
Post a Comment