My lil bit loves loves LOVES to suck on her toes. Her favorite toe? Her big toe on her right foot. She is such a skinny little thing with the best temperament and personality. She is always so smiley and happy and is IN LOVE with her sister. Her eyes follow Sage around all day long and I just love it. I am so in love with my little baby. I say this at every age, but I think 5 months might be my favorite.
Her big sister used to suck on her toes, too... (Sage was NOT a skinny little thing! Check out those squeezable rolls!)
And Miss Sage loving the saucer too. She was definitely more round, but I can tell they're sistas.
Why is it the cutest thing ever when babies suck on their toes?? They look like little monkeys! I love it when Madden does it too! :) These pictures are SOOOO freaking cute! ;)
7 comments:
SO cute! E has picked up the same habit. It's too funny!
Eleanor can't get enough of her toes either. She is always pulling her feet up.
Why is it the cutest thing ever when babies suck on their toes?? They look like little monkeys! I love it when Madden does it too! :) These pictures are SOOOO freaking cute! ;)
She is so cute. In fact, I called Michael in here just to ask him, "Isn't she so cute?" Of course he agreed.
Oh my gosh! She is so precious...they both are!!! And they definitely look a lot alike!
aaaah to be that limber again... Ü
How cute! You can tell those girls are sisters, but I think that Sage looks like you and Charlotte looks like Clint!
Post a Comment