
Do I have cheese on my face?

See that ticker on the right? ONE day till PF Changs! I'm excited/nervous. Ready to run, but worried about my little stink who refuses to take a bottle. I'm dropping the girls off at Gma's tonight and won't be back to pick them up till 3 tomorrow. Soooo.....she's either going to starve till then or have to quit being so dang stubborn and take a bottle. I'll be worried the entire run and am hoping that I'll be so anxious to get to her that it'll make me run faster. Wishful thinking....! Good luck Shari!
4 comments:
Don't worry they always give in in the end. Eleanor still refuses to take a bottle from me.
good luck tomorrow! mason is refusing it too! he starves while i work, although he does do solids. and its been about a good 6 weeks! oh well! he is very stubborn but oh so cute! you'll do great tomorrow and i am so proud of you for your hard work and goals :)
I can't wait to hear how things go! Good luck!
Good Luck on your race!!! I can't wait to hear how it all went!
Post a Comment