Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm Aloud to Change My Mind.







So. I know I went private for a reason, but....nobody looks at my blog anymore! I like reading comments, and I never get any now that we're private. I know I know, that shouldn't be important, but oh well. I like seeing what everyone has to say. So, no more stupid logging in to see what's going on over here. Not that much is, but you know. And don't be annoyed if I change my mind again. I'm a girl so I'm aloud to do it as much as I want.

At any rate, aren't these the cutest girls ever? I had to get a few pics of them in their Christmas dresses...especially since they only wore them twice and I spent 15 bucks for each dress. What a waste. Kind of. Sage's black eye is finally going away, and we're taking our family pictures tomorrow. Two weeks late, but oh well. I'm still sending them out! The girls are doing great. Charlotte is our champion sleeper, goes 13 hours at night and takes 2 two hour naps and 1 one hour nap during the day. It's kind of annoying though because right after she wakes up from her first nap, Sage goes down for hers and then by the time she wakes up Charly is ready to go down again. Crazy. Sage absolutely loves her little sis, except when it's time for me to nurse. For some reason Sage hates it. And speaking of nursing, I'm not sure what I'll do when my milk runs out, because Charly REFUSES to take a bottle. She was doing great taking them for Shari every week, and then all of the sudden she stopped. She went from 4pm to 10:30 the other night because we went out and she wouldn't drink from a bottle. The little stinker. I'm doing a two day race next month and she'll be home with dad, so I guess if she gets hungry enough she'll cave. Enough rambling about random stuff though, I'm going to enjoy the next 15 minutes of quiet while their naps are overlapping....

6 comments:

the tatsaks said...

I didnt know that when you went private it did not update on the list! I am so happy to be reading again! I had alot to catch up on! Poor little sage's head! They are both as cute as can be!

Chelsea said...

Those are some stinkin cute girls you have there! and i know how you feel about the comments! i never get any either and i never went private! oh well! the simple things right! anyway, you have a cute little family there! love ya!

Monson Family said...

Your girls are so beautiful and you look GORGEOUS in those pics too. :)

Jalei & Lane said...

Haha, you're to funny! Isn't it sad what we'll do for comments??! You are so lucky Charly sleeps 13 hours at night & naps like a champ! Elliot does pretty well with the sleeping, but not THAT good.

Jami said...

The dresses are so cute. I haven't looked lately because the roll hasn't shown that you have posted anything new until today.

MP Flory said...

I changed from public to private lately and we'll see how I like it, I might go back because I can't tell who's on here or not.