Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blurb help

So this is pretty pathetic, I realize. But I'm looking to hire someone to help me finish a Blurb book. I'm up to date on our family's 2010 book and on Charlotte's book. But poor Sage, well, she's gotten the shaft. I didn't start making individual books for my kids till Charly came along, so I was already 15 months behind when I started Sage's book. Every week, I get further and further behind on it. I'm able to update Charly's and our family book each week and it only takes a few minutes. But it'll take a good 3-5 hours for me to finish Sage's. And I SO don't have that many extra hours. So if anyone out there is familiar with the Blog to Blurb process and wants to earn some cash, let me know and we can talk price. I can pay hourly or you can just tell me how much you think is fair to do the whole book. I've done her birth to first year book and need someone to work on the book from right after her first bday up to now. Everything is already slurped over to the book, you would just have to format everything and change some of the wording in the posts. I can explain that later to whoever decides to jump at this amazing chance of a lifetime. (sarcasm.) So. Anyone interested??? Please? Leave a comment or shoot me an email if you are. :)

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

How are they going to be able to do that unless they come to your house? Or is that the idea?

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Jalei--no, they just log into my account from home.

Regina said...

Do you have different blogs? How do they each have their own book? I don't get it.

Jalei & Lane said...

Oh ok, well I'll do it for you for free. I just can't guarantee you'll like the end result :) you know, people's taste in layouts & picture size & placement are different. Just let me know.

Naylor Family said...

My friend makes her blog into books on a different program, and it prints it in book form exactly how it looks on your blog. None of the crazy blurb stuff. Blurb confused me...I can get the name of the website if you'd like!

Also, if you wanted me to take some pictures of your fam, I need some major practice. No guarantees that any of them would look good, but it'd be free!! :) Let me know!