Monday, October 4, 2010

Do you see what I see?

Last night after cleaning up, Sage and I could not find her blanket ANYWHERE. We looked all over. We finally gave up and pulled an identical, spare blanket out of her dresser. (we actually have three of the exact same blanket. Ridiculous? Yes. But YOU lose her blanket and see what she does. You'd get prepared, too.) This morning I went to make breakfast, and this is what I found:

And then I started cracking up. Remember how Sage does her business in the pantry? I forgot she likes to put her toy or possession of the moment on the shelves while she is occupied. She must have simply forgot since she had other things on her mind. This girl cracks me up lately. PS: ignore my disorganized pantry. Sage likes to rearrange the bottom shelf for me.

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is so funny. We are constantly asking each other, "Have you seen ___?" And it always shows up a couple of days later in the most random places.

eyre blog said...

classic. i love this.

hyrum♥chelsea said...

awesome! and i love their cute little shower pics. too cute.

Josh and Nat said...

I seriously was waiting for you to say at the end that these 2 little rascals that you babysat hid it in the pantry. whew!!!!!!!!!!!