omg, i love her and can't wait to see her tomorrow!
SO CUTE! So exciting she is walking!! Your girls are so dang cute! Love Sage's new skirt you made, BTW. And HUGE congrats to your brother on deciding to go on a mission! I can't wait to hear where he is going... :)
She's so cute! I love how cautious she is taking those wide steps!
I love her cute little legs!! So adorable :)
Finally! I miss her sometimes. And...I totally forgot our play-date yesterday! Were you guys waiting around for me? I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
omg, i love her and can't wait to see her tomorrow!
SO CUTE! So exciting she is walking!! Your girls are so dang cute! Love Sage's new skirt you made, BTW. And HUGE congrats to your brother on deciding to go on a mission! I can't wait to hear where he is going... :)
She's so cute! I love how cautious she is taking those wide steps!
I love her cute little legs!! So adorable :)
Finally! I miss her sometimes. And...
I totally forgot our play-date yesterday! Were you guys waiting around for me? I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment