Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Schnepf

One year ago, we went to Schnepf. My babies were babies. They were teeny tiny. Sage was about the age Charlotte is now. Charlotte was barely two months old. Time goes by way too fast. That was then,

This is now....




Thank you NATALIE for these cute cute pics. So glad we met up with you guys. Even if you were super slow at getting there. (wink wink) We always have more fun when we go with friends!




Sage enjoyed the petting zoo. Charlotte screamed bloody murder anytime she got within ten feet of any type of animal. She is terrified of almost all animals. It's the craziest thing!





LOOK how cute. These two are best friends. They walked around holding hands and talking jibberish to each other. So so cute!


My little baby all grown up and sitting up by herself



Picking out the perfect pumpkins! (that we didn't buy. the line was freaking long and they were expensive. so we're buying them at WalMart. but they picked out good ones, right?)


Clint's famous "cheese" face. I promise I was here. I was manning them camera so not in any shots. :)

HAPPY FALL!

9 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Gosh, it's crazy to see how much they've changed in just 1 year! If I were to picture Sage a year ago, it would not have been that small!

Josh and Nat said...

Um it is not my fault we were late.

Regina said...

SUCH CUTE PICS! And look at you with that bolg header! How did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Holy cow they are so big now. time is going by way too fast. They are the cutest girls ever.

Jami said...

Love the pictures. Can't believe how big they have gotten.

Tiffany said...

cute pics! You're right, time does go by too fast! I can't believe how little they are in those pics from last year! Looks like you guys had fun! I love this time of year and it just gets more fun each year as kids get older, doesn't it? Happy Halloween weekend!! :)

Shari said...

I'd kind of forgotten how much Sage loved hats back then. Has it only been a year ago?!? These pictures are great. I love your blog updates!!!

Katherine Young said...

two cutest girls i know.

now put up pictures of their halloween outfits so i can seeeeee. please :-)

Brad and Laurie said...

gramps says hi, maybe we can come with you next year