My little 14 month old (I can't believe she's 14 months old already! When Sage was this age, I was 8 months pregnant!!) is finally walking! She took her first steps a few weeks ago, but has pretty much refused to walk since then. The past few days I'll catch her taking a few steps here and there, though she's not super sure of herself yet. It's pretty cute to watch. No video yet, but soon. We were enticing her with no bake cookies here.


I love my sweet little girls. Sage's funny sayings this week:
"You're so cute mommy." (me) You're so cute, Sagey. "I AM so cute!"
"My tummy is so angry right now. Sometimes it's hard to go poo-poo."
"Mommy, I need you to kiss my face all over please."
We've been working with her lately on how to properly ask for things. Like instead of saying "drink please", we're trying to teach her to say, "May I have a drink please?" It's cute listening to her try it. It usually comes out something like this..."Please I have drink please?"
The other night Clint was trying to explain the "may I...." phrase, and he was trying to give her an example to follow. He said, "Sage, when you ask for something, you should say 'may I have whatever?'", as in whatever it is you're asking for. So now, anytime she wants something, she says, "Please can I have whatever please?" Hilarious. We have to remember that they take everything we say very literally. I am so in love with my little family. I've got two of the best, most well behaved little girls around.




I love my sweet little girls. Sage's funny sayings this week:
"You're so cute mommy." (me) You're so cute, Sagey. "I AM so cute!"
"My tummy is so angry right now. Sometimes it's hard to go poo-poo."
"Mommy, I need you to kiss my face all over please."
We've been working with her lately on how to properly ask for things. Like instead of saying "drink please", we're trying to teach her to say, "May I have a drink please?" It's cute listening to her try it. It usually comes out something like this..."Please I have drink please?"
The other night Clint was trying to explain the "may I...." phrase, and he was trying to give her an example to follow. He said, "Sage, when you ask for something, you should say 'may I have whatever?'", as in whatever it is you're asking for. So now, anytime she wants something, she says, "Please can I have whatever please?" Hilarious. We have to remember that they take everything we say very literally. I am so in love with my little family. I've got two of the best, most well behaved little girls around.















2 comments:
Yea Charly! Walking makes things o much easier in my opinion.
You definitely have THE two best little girls in the WORLD! I'm curious what #'s 3 and 4 will be like! Ha ha!
Post a Comment