With help from my little gals and daddy, our tree is up!
We had such a fun day today. I slept in a little, then Sage and I snuggled in bed for a while. After a big breakfast together, we turned on some Christmas music and decorated the tree. Only one ornament was used as a ball, although I'm sure it won't be the last. Took naps, went to church, and now headed to bed nice and early. I LOVE long weekends and the holidays!




We had such a fun day today. I slept in a little, then Sage and I snuggled in bed for a while. After a big breakfast together, we turned on some Christmas music and decorated the tree. Only one ornament was used as a ball, although I'm sure it won't be the last. Took naps, went to church, and now headed to bed nice and early. I LOVE long weekends and the holidays!















No comments:
Post a Comment