I love making traditions with my little family. At the top of our "traditions" list, is the Turkey Trot. As usual, the girls didn't make a peep and did wonderfully. Or so I hear, anyway. Clint pushed them this year while I ran solo--free to weave in and out of people without inuring anyone. We all had fun and will now eat a little less guiltily today. :)


















5 comments:
SO fun! Maybe I'll start doing that. Especially if they let you bring a stroller. That makes all the difference!
Wow, I've missed some of your posts! I think I'm staying caught up, but then you catch me by surprise! :) You'd be proud of your little Sage tonight. I want her to spend the night EVERY week! She couldn't wait to go to bed in her Strawberry Shortcake bed (like - right after you left!!) I had her wait for a little while, but she insisted that she was ready, and she's sound asleep in there and it's only 8:14 now. I sure love these little girls! I'm looking at the race pictures - time does fly by, doesn't it? G'pa had fun with Charlotte tonight. She's just way more social than here sister was at that age! Have fun with that Black Friday shopping!!
Ok this is so cute! I love your pictures of all the years you've ran. I love the turkey trot!
Very impressive. Love starting new traditions.
looking forward to sharing this tradition with you guys someday when we are back in good ol Az ;)
Post a Comment