The biggest/best news of our Thanksgiving weekend? Sage finally peed on the potty!!!! Our goal was to work on potty training this weekend since Clint had time off work, but that didn't happen. Too much going on. I'm in no rush though. Maybe she'll just teach herself? :)
Sage enjoying dessert after eating three bites of potatoes for dinner.


My little ham!
Those would be green beans all over her face.
Clint and I did a little black Friday shopping while Shari watched the girls for us. I shopped, while Clint did this in the aisles of WalMart:
the lighting is bad, but he's playing with a guitar here. He tested out all the boy toys and was drooling over some remote control army car. Boys will be boys I guess!
My little ham!















3 comments:
Did yall wake up at 4am to go?
Jalei--NO. We didn't go till around 11.
Ha! That is hilarious and SO Andrew! Boys never change!
Post a Comment