I have some super cute ornaments that I usually use to decorate this little tree. This year I've decided to let the girls claim it as their own. Charlotte was asleep when I pulled it out, but Sage went right to work putting up all of her little ornaments. She was SO proud of herself and had fun posing for me by "her" tree. We're putting up the big one tomorrow and she has been so excited. I put up other decorations tonight and she was so happy singing to herself, "I love Christmas! I love Christmas!" over and over again while playing with the ornaments. This year is going to be so much fun because she knows what's coming and is excited for it all. We read the Polar Express tonight to kick off the season.
We did have one mishap though. Our first snow-globe died. She LOVES listening to the music and shaking her snow globes, but she also likes carrying them around. Approximately two seconds after I warned her to be very careful with it and not to drop it, she dropped it on my coffee table. It
shattered and she
screamed. So of our two globes, we're down to one. :)


3 comments:
Oh, she's so cute! What a little personality she has!
That is so sweet. We've lost the snow globe before too. Last year I got each of them a plastic one they could carry around.
Love Love Love it!!!!
Post a Comment