Thursday, November 18, 2010

Reminiscing

I have been sorting through clothes lately--putting things away that are too small and pulling out Sage's old clothes for little C to wear. Seeing all of their little tiny clothes sure makes me baby hungry. :) Take these cute little matching outfits, for example. Charlotte will be wearing the one Sage has on in this pic tomorrow. She's already that big!Earlier today Sage was pitching a gigantic fit over nap time. This picture makes me wonder why I got so frustrated with her. She is so sweet.
A while ago signing, "cold". Her favorite lately is the sign for "scared", and it is HILARIOUS. She's got Charlotte doing it too and we have got to catch it on camera.

My little cheerleader!
Oh. And I know this has nothing to do with my kids, and I know it was only two short months ago, but I'm also reminiscing about our girls trip to NYC. That was the best.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Such great pictures.

Tiffany said...

I love that picture of Sage signing "cold!" SO cute!!

the tatsaks said...

I love that's last pic! It really does go by so fast!