Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Pictures

I'm taking the tedious time to upload all of these...
Because they are all fabulous. Because she is gorgeous. Because I couldn't decide. Because I want them all in my book when I print it.
Thank you, Kayleen!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And birth announcements are in the mail, but I'm known for missing people. Here's a look at both:
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jami said...

Those are so beautiful. I haven't seen better than those.

Tiffany said...

oh.my.gosh. seriously, ridiculously adorable and precious!!! Where did you get that teeny tiny bed!? Is that a doll bed?? Those pictures are my fave, I think! That is such a creative baby picture and so so sweet! Love the sister ones too! :) too too cute!
xoxoxo to emery!!!

Regina said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the ones with all 3 girls....they are absolutely precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...your babies are beautiful. I love the name Emery. I can see why you had such a hard picking a picture. Charlottes little hand on her, so sweet. You are amazing and have an amazing family!