My lady is seven weeks. SEVEN. Stop it now! I can't handle my babies growing up so fast. At seven weeks, Em is:
-SMILING! like crazy. Especially when she hears mommy's voice.
-Growing like a weed. Too long for lots of her jammies and starting to fill out, especially in her little belly.
-On a pretty good schedule. She eats every 3-4 hours during the day. I wake her up around 10:30pm and she sleeps till around 3. Up again between 6:30-7 and I try to keep her awake at that point. It is often useless to try.
-Unbelievably content. After she eats and burps, she is happy to lay on the floor and look at lights or watch her sisters play for an hour or so. At which point she gets sleepy, starts to whine, and goes right to sleep once I wrap her up and lay her down. I kid you not. She is FANTASTIC. I am spoiled.
-Has really stinky gas when I eat chocolate.
-Never throws up! I continue to be amazed at how little laundry she makes me do.
-Has all of us wrapped around all ten of her fingers and all ten of her toes.


-SMILING! like crazy. Especially when she hears mommy's voice.
-Growing like a weed. Too long for lots of her jammies and starting to fill out, especially in her little belly.
-On a pretty good schedule. She eats every 3-4 hours during the day. I wake her up around 10:30pm and she sleeps till around 3. Up again between 6:30-7 and I try to keep her awake at that point. It is often useless to try.
-Unbelievably content. After she eats and burps, she is happy to lay on the floor and look at lights or watch her sisters play for an hour or so. At which point she gets sleepy, starts to whine, and goes right to sleep once I wrap her up and lay her down. I kid you not. She is FANTASTIC. I am spoiled.
-Has really stinky gas when I eat chocolate.
-Never throws up! I continue to be amazed at how little laundry she makes me do.
-Has all of us wrapped around all ten of her fingers and all ten of her toes.


















1 comment:
So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment