My baby is three weeks. It's not fair. I believe with all of my heart that since we carry them for nine long months, we should get at least nine months of newborn baby stage. They grow way too fast for me and I cannot get over little Em. She is growing like a weed. I feel like she is already outgrowing clothes and way more alert than last week. She is nursing like a champ and still not throwing up AT ALL. It's amazing. She sleeps well during naps and at night, for the most part. She likes to be rocked to sleep rather than put herself to sleep, but that's ok. I've been lazier with her than I was with the other two. Instead of working with her to help her sleep on her own, I just plop her in bed with me till she's asleep then put her in her bassinet. Oh well. She's got all four of us wrapped around her little finger and oh man we love her. I got her baby pictures back today and am dying over them. LOVE them.

















6 comments:
I love it! I love that baby Em doesn't spit up, I love your relaxed mothering style, I love your sweet babies! I couldn't have asked for a better mother for my grandchildren! :)
Ha! Lane is the same way. The other day he put black boots on her when she was clearly wearing brown.
SO CUTE! I am so impressed with your swaddling in that one picture. It looks like it is wrapped so tight and perfect. I can never do it that good. Anyways, love your cute family!:)
She is so beautiful! I'm glad you are enjoying her so much. I think the 3rd is so much fun because you stop worrying about so much and just enjoy the baby--especially the nighttime feedings!
And I love Charlotte's crown and necklaces. Looks like she is taking after big sister!
We're having baby #4 in February (another girl). I'm praying for a cute, little petite thing like you always have--my babies are always so big!
Such a cutie.
ahh! she is growing so fast!!! I agree with you, the newborn stage flies by way too quickly!
Post a Comment